Lumigan Eye Drops For Intense Eye Fluid Pressure
- Product Code: Lumigan Eye Drops For Intense Eye Fluid Pressure
- Availability: In Stock
Lumigan Eye Drops – The Best Eyelash Serum
Lumigan Eye Drops 0.01% is used to reduce the high fluid pressure in the eyes. This pressure is generally intraocular pressure, which occurs in the people with open Angle Glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Lowering the high pressure inside the eyes can prevent blindness.
Uses of Lumigan Generic
This form of medicine is used to treat patients suffering from intraocular hypertension. It reduces fluid pressure in the eyes.
Used to treat a condition characterized by progressive damage to the optic nerve that may lead to vision loss
Hypotrichosis of the lashes:
Lumigan eyelash drops can be used to treat the inadequate amount of eyelashes by increasing the length, thickness and darkness of the eyelashes.
How to Use Lumigan Eye Drops
- Lumigan Generic is also used to improve fullness, colour and length of the eyelashes in the people with the condition called hypotrichosis. It is a lack of growth of the eyelashes.
- Apply for this medicine once in the affected eye daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying the drops. To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or avoid its contact with any other body parts. If this happens anyways, immediately wash the area of the skin to avoid any reaction.
- Tilt your head back, look upward and pull down your eyelids to make a pouch. Drop the drops directly into that pouch and close your eyes for 1-2 minutes.
- Place one finger at the corner of the eye and apply a gentle pressure to stop the liquid from draining. Do not rub your eye. Repeat these steps in the other eye if that is affected as well.
Dosage of Lumigan
Follow the Lumigan eye drops dosage strictly as directed by your doctor or as mentioned in the label. In case, you missed a dose, do not take extra medications to make up for the missed ones. Administer the next dose at your regular scheduled time.
If you miss the dose more often, then consider setting an alarm or telling your family member to remind you from time to time.
- Bimatoprost contains preservatives that may stain the contact lenses. Remove them if you are wearing before using eye drops. Wait for at least 15 minutes before putting them back again.
- Do not rinse the dropper. Replace the cap after each use and keep the cap tightly closed.
- If you are using any other eye medications, wait for at least 5 minutes before applying for another medicine.
- Use Lumigan eye drops regularly to get the most benefit out of it. Use it at the same time each day.
Side Effects of Lumigan Eye Drops
You may experience some side effects of using this medicine. Common side effects of Lumigan include –
- Burning, stinging, irritation, redness or discomfort of the eye
- Dry Eyes, Watery Eyes
- Temporary unstable vision
- Eye Pain
- Eye Swelling
- Blurred vision
- Change in eye colour
Where to Buy Lumigan Eyelash Drops?
You can easily buy lumigan eyelash growth online or over the counter as per directed by your doctor or whichever is more convenient to you. However, you can always read the reviews and then buy lumigan eyelash growth drops.