How to exert Aloe Vera gel
Wash your skin or the affected area before using the gel. Use it on every alternative day. Follow some hygienic processes while applying the gel. Wash your hand immediately after applying. In a day you need to exert it once. Use it in the limit a tenor as it has been recommended. Don’t be habitual or more frequent with the gel. Place the lid properly after use. Since it is herbal and natural rich product the risk of side effects seems nil.
- If, you are going through any suggested or non-suggested drugs (medicine), herbal product, or dietary supplement.
- If, you are allergic to certain medicines, foods, or other stuff.
- Some medicine might get intermingle with aloe Vera gel.
- If, you are allergic to garlic and onions, using aloe gel may lead to cause rash, itching, or hives.
- Do not take Aloe Vera gel orally it may be harmful.
- Try not to use it in excessive amount; most of the skin finds it unsuitable.
Skin rashes, itching and redness can be seen if aloe Vera used unlimited.
Place it in the calm temperature; you can also keep it the freeze. Do not let it get in contact of your kids or sunlight.