The gel acts well to:
- Avert the creation of too much scar tissue
- Diminishes redness, itching and sensation of pressure
- Turns the scar soft and elastic.
- Scratches or cuts
- In operations
- Burns or injuries
- Tattoo elimination.
Contractubex encompasses 3 active components:
- Extractum cepae: has an anti-inflammatory and bactericidal component, which averts the creation of too much scar tissue.
- Heparin: due to anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling constituents, it relaxes the tissue construction, which is liable to hold cell and tissue renaissance and muddle water with the scar tissue.
- Allantoin: heals the wounds and holds moderating effect. It eases the itching, which causes by scar formation.
How to use Contractubex
It will be more helpful when you use this scream soon after you get a mark or stitches. It acts well to heal the marks and mend the skin surface. Read the instruction well before using the cream, wash the area well and then apply the cream. Use cotton ball to wipe the spread cream. Avoid using finger, wash immediately if in case you used it, so that it could not get into the contact of the eyes. Do not rub the area harshly. Use the cream in limitation or as it has been directed.
If, you are allergic to this cream shun using it. Getting directly under sunlight after applying this cream may harm your skin; hence, hide your skin while exposed to harmful ultraviolet rays.
Irritation, itching, burning, etc. of the skin may admit a form of normal side effects.
Keep the Contractubex in a moderate temperature.