Minoxidil solution and foam are used to help hair growth in the treatment of male pattern baldness. It is not used for baldness at the front of the scalp or receding hairline in men. The foam and 2 percent minoxidil solution are also used to help hair growth in women with thinning hair. Minoxidil belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It is not known how minoxidil causes hair growth. This medication is not used for sudden/patchy hair loss, unexplained hair loss (for example, if you have no family history of hair loss), or hair loss after giving birth. Do not use this product if you are 18 years old or younger.
Mintop Minoxidil 2/5/10 Topical Solution
Mintop Forte is a Hair restore formula used to treat male patterned baldness. It is the most effective in treating hair loss or thinning of hair at the top of the scalp. The solution helps to stimulate hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Mintop Forte Minoxidil 5% Hair Restore Formula
Mintop forte 5% solution is a vasodilator that expands the blood vessels to promote blood circulation. The increased blood flow provides more nutrition and oxygen into the hair follicles which prevent the death of hair cells.
It also stimulates hair growth by extending the action of a chemical messenger called anagen. This is how it works to lower blood pressure and treats alopecia. However, the effect is different for each person.
During the first 2 weeks of application, your hair fall may increase temporarily. This is a normal sign of the application. The medicine should be strictly taken as per the doctor’s advice
Mintop 2% and 10% Topical Solution
Mintop Minoxidil 2% and 10% is an anti-hypertensive and is also used to promote hair growth. It is used only by males to prevent hair loss and for 3-4 months to see hair growth. Inform your doctor about any symptoms of scalp irritation or rashes.
Uses of Mintop 2/10 Solution
Hypertension: – Mintop 2% solution is used to treat an increase in blood pressure caused by genetic and environmental factors.
Alopecia: – Prevent hair loss in males.
General Instructions for Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying mintop hair restore formula.
- It should only be applied directly to the scalp. If the solution gets into the eyes, nose, or mouth, flush the area thoroughly with cool tap water.
- Wait for at least 4 hours before shampooing your hair as it can reduce the effectiveness of the solution.
- During the first 2 weeks of the application, your hair fall may increase. This is normal and a good sign that the solution is working.
- Take care that Mintop solution doesn’t slip down onto your face as it may cause undesirable facial hair growth.
- Inform your if you have scalp conditions like psoriasis or sunburn.
Side Effects of Minoxidil Topical Solution
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using min top forte solution which may include- irregular heartbeat, chest pain, weight gain, irritation in eyes, headache, tingling of hands and feet, etc.