How to use Retino-A
It acts well in treating scar, marks, spots, wrinkles, skin discoloration, etc. Anyone, using this cream must adopt some hygienic habits. As like you need to wash and clean the affected area prior applying this cream. Acne scars appears dejected due to loss of collagen while healing the pimples. Tretinoin acts superb to fill the acne scar over the time. One can use it to get rid of acne prone skin, spot, scar removal, etc. it acts like an anti-aging night-cream. Retino-A may give burning sensation when you start using it.
Retino-A cream contains tretinoin, a form of vitamin A as its active ingredient. Retino A is used for the topical treatment of acne.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- Apply the cream after the rest of 20 minutes.
- Apply the ointment as per the recommended amount.
- Shun using it on any cuts or open wound.
- Do not exert Retino-A nearby of the eyes or eyelids.
- Apply it once every 3 nights; will doesn’t make any difference if you take a gap of 2 days.
- Use high protection sunscreen while exposing to sunrays.
If, you are allergic to this cream do not use it, further anyone already using any kind of cream must maintain a sufficient amount of gap. Try not to use this cream in excessive amounts. If, you have any kind of skin disorders, then seek help of a physician before using it; since not every cream seems suitable for every skin.
Skin burn, itching, mark, etc. can be seen if the cream is used over in amount.
Keep it in a moderate temperature.