Careprost Eye Drops with Brush belongs to the prostaglandin analog class of medication which treats open-angle glaucoma and intraocular hypertension. When applied to the base of eyelashes, it fastens the process of eyelash growth for the patients who have complaint of thinner and lighter eyelashes. Buy Careprost Eye Drops with Brush online if you are 16 years or above as this medicine is not recommended for the age below 16.
SUN PHARMA LABORATORIES LTD
How Careprost Eye Drops Work?
The basic function of Careprost Eye Drops is to soothe the eyes and lower the levels of fluid discharge from eyes by bringing them back to normal. It thus normalizes the eye pressure by aiding in glaucoma. In short, one can say that it reduces the rest time of eyelash grown and speeds-up its growth.
The medicine is also available without a brush but using it with a brush will help to apply to the eyelash base properly.
How to Use Careprost Eye Drops?
Please note that Careprost Eye Drops with Brush is for external use only. Consult your doctor first before starting to use this medicine. Use the instruction leaflet for knowing the right method to apply the medicine properly.
If you have been prescribed this medicine for the treatment of glaucoma, hold the dropper close to your eyes and squeeze the bottle until a drop of it enter your eyes. Close your eyes for a minute or two until the medicine settles in your eyes. Carefully wipe the extra liquid surrounding your eyes.
For eyelash hair growth, take the brush applicator provided with the medicine, apply a drop of Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution on it. Move this brush gently on the upper eyelash base only. Once used, do not re-use this applicator brush for next time to apply the medicine.
If you have applied makeup on your eye-lid, make sure you have removed it properly before applying the medicine.
Benefits of Using Careprost Eye Drops
Here are the benefits to Buy Careprost with Brush Online:
- Cures High Eye Pressure and lowers the risk of glaucoma
- Fastens eyelash Hair Growth
Following are the Careprost reviews on side effects:
- Vision Loss or Blindness
- Blurry Vision
- Double Vision
- Color change in Vision
- Change in Eye Color
- Eye discharge
- Mild to severe Headache
- Increasing Hair Growth
- Burning or Itching sensation of eyes
- Redness or irritation in the eyes
- Swelling Eyes
- Pain in the eyes
- This medicine is not for use on the lower lash base if you are using it for hair growth. It should only be applied to the upper eyelash base.
- Patients allergic to bimatoprost should not use this medicine.
- Patients below 16 years of age should not use this medicine as the safety and efficacy are not clinically established at this age.
- Soft contact lenses should be carefully removed before applying for this medicine and should be put again in the eyes after at least 15-20 minutes of using the medicine to avoid any risk.
- Brown pigmentation of the Iris may appear and this discoloration may be permanent. Consult your doctor for any guidance on this.
- Wash your hands well before using or applying the medicine to avoid bacterial contamination. It may lead to corneal infection if proper care is not taken,
- Make sure that you do not overdose Careprost Eye Drops. If you miss the dose, take the next one as scheduled and take care that you do not overdose on the medication.
- Share your current medications and allergies with your doctor for further guidance on whether or not Bimatoprost will suit them.
- Careprost Eye Drops may not be recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding so consult your doctor if you are already pregnant, planning to be pregnant, or breastfeeding your child. Please read Careprost reviews carefully on this before using the product.
- Driving is not recommended right after taking a dose of Careprost Eye Drops as it may cause blurring of vision for a few minutes. However, this blurring effect lasts only for a short time so choose to drive when your vision gets clear. One may choose to wash the eyes well before driving to avoid risk.
- The interaction with smoking and alcohol is unknown so discuss your habits well with the doctor.
Where can I buy authentic Careprost Eye Drops in the US?
Buy Careprost online USA from mtpkits.com. Get the best pricedCareprost for sale USA here and be assured to receive genuine products only. Check outCareprost reviews to better know this product from the users who have had its experience already. Buy Careprost with valid dates of usage and confirm it with your doctor before you start using it so that no doubts or conflicts arise later.
Q/A About Careprost with Brush.
- Can I buy Careprost Online?
Yes, you may buy Careprost Online from authoritative sites after checking Careprost reviews. Careprost amazon orCareprost eBay is generally surfed by online medicine buyers.
- Should I take Careprost Eye Drops once or Twice a Day?
Consult your doctor for better dosage guidance. However, one dose per day is generally observed.
- What are the major side-effects observed?
Eye-itching while using the medicine is generally observed but the side-effects may appear differently in different conditions. Consult the doctor immediately if any side effects appear.
- Should I take Careprost with or without Food?
- Will this medicine treat my Glaucoma completely?
It is formulated to treat Glaucoma. However, the doctor should guide you on how it will affect you.
- After how many doses will I get longer and thicker eyelashes after using the medicine?
Thicker eyelashes may appear faster or slower differently on different patients. Consult your doctor for a better approximate duration.
You can also check some of the considerable online pharmacies Drugs99.com for a wide range of skin, hair care, and sex-health care products.