Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML by Cipla
- Product Code: Ketocip Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo 100ML by Cipla
- Availability: In Stock
Ketoconazole Shampoo for Dandruff Treatment
Get freedom from dandruff with ketoconazole dandruff shampoo which is manufactured by the reputed brand Cipla. Ketoconazole shampoo is used for the treatment and prevention of fungal infections of scalp thereby treating the itchy and flaky scalp.
Uses of Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo
Psoriasis: Ketoconazole is a common treatment for psoriasis and other skin inflammatory skin diseases that causes skin flaking, skin plaques and redness.
Tinea Infections: The shampoo also treats Tinea capitis and Versicolor. It is a ring-worm like a fungal infection that affects the scalp. Tinea versicolor is a skin infection caused by an overgrowth of a type of yeast that naturally lives in your skin.
Hair Loss: While Ketoconazole is used to treat infections like seborrheic dermatitis, there is unscientific evidence that it may help promote hair growth or reduce hair loss.
Directions for Using Anti Dandruff Ketoconazole Shampoo
- Wet your hair and scalp completely with water.
- Apply enough shampoo to produce enough lather to clean hair and scalp.
- Massage gently over the entire scalp and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the process if directed by your doctor.
- Dosage, the number of applications and duration of treatment depends on the strength of the shampoo (1% or 2%). Carefully follow the instructions of your doctor or as printed on the label.
General Instructions for Ketoconazole Shampoo for Dandruff
- Use Ketocip shampoo exactly as instructed by your doctor- never more or less frequently.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose or ears. If accidental exposure occurs, wash off immediately with plenty of water.
- You can also use your regular shampoo if necessary, between the treatment of Ketoconazole dandruff shampoo.
Side Effects of Ketoconazole Shampoo
You may experience some major or minor side effects of Ketoconazole dandruff shampoo like the abnormal texture of hair, discolouration, irritation, or pimple-like bumps on the scalp. If any of these conditions persist or worsens, notify your doctor or pharmacist immediately and stop using the shampoo.
If that doctor has instructed to use this shampoo, he/she has prescribed only because the benefits are greater than the side effects. A very serious allergic reaction is unlikely to occur. But in case of rashes, itching, swelling or dizziness, consult your doctor at once.